14 Feb St. Scholastica Parish Pilgrimage
Saturday, March 23 – Sunday, March 31, 2019
Sign up here!
This 9 day journey for families, adults, and friends is a novena. There will be plenty of time for prayer and social interaction as well as an opportunity to see more of the beautiful land and the Holy Faith that are part of the fabric of our nation. We will visit the following places during our blessed journey:
- St. Fidelis Basilica in Victoria Falls, “The Cathedral of the Plains”
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Shrine in Kansas City
- Watch the movie For Greater Glory to understand early immigration of Mexicans into Kansas circa 1910.
- Our Lady of Ephesus Abbey in Gower
- Benedictine Sisters who make the most beautiful music you’ve ever heard
- Gateway Arch in downtown St. Louis
- Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis
- Old Cathedral of St. Louis
- Shrine of St. Mother Theodore Guerin in Saint Mary of the Woods
- Highlights include The Church of the Immaculate Conception, Blessed Sacrament Chapel, Museum of Saint Mother Theodore Guerin, National Shrine of Our Lady Providence, and outdoor Stations of the Cross.
- The Jubilee Museum and Catholic Cultural Center in Columbus
- View the largest diversified collection of Catholic art and history in the USA.
- This museum is giving us the altar that we will bring back.
- St. Mary Mother of God, Holy Family, and St. Leo churches in Columbus
- German village in Columbus
- quaint area settled by early German immigrants: brick streets, shops and restaurants as well as a 39 room bookstore
- Our Lady of Consolation Shrine in Carey
- Pontifical College Josephinum in Columbus
- where Father Rob went to seminary
Every effort is being made to keep the cost of the pilgrimage as low as possible. The estimated cost is about $800-$900 per person.
The deadline to sign up is Monday, February 25. 50% down payment and commitment are due March 2, and full payment is due March 9.
Sign up here!