09 Oct Made Alive Information Sheet
Answers to all your questions regarding the high school retreat, Made Alive, November 3 – 5, 2017.
Theme: Made Alive
- Ephesians 2: 4-8 “ But God who is rich in mercy, out of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead through our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved) and raised us up with him, and made us sit with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the coming ages he might show the immeasurable riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.”
Why go? Why not go?! Come enjoy an awesome weekend away from home in the mountains! We will enjoy the beautiful nature together, hang out, play fun games, have time to relax, eat scrumptious food, and have time to spend with God!! It will be so great!!
Where: Highlands Presbyterian Camp and Retreat Center - 1306 Business Highway 7 Allenspark, CO
Transportation: Parents provide transportation for your student. Please drop your student off at the Retreat Center at 7 pm on Friday, November 3,2017 and pick them up on Sunday November 5, 2017 at 10am at the Retreat Center and take them to St. Scholastica Catholic Church for our retreat closing mass at 11:30 am Mass.
Registration info: Please complete the permission form and return it to Rose at the Parish Office or to Summer by October 20,2017. You can also find these forms at stscholasticaerie.org.
Cost: $70 per student Please turn check in to Rose in the Parish Office or to Summer by November 1, 2017 or with registration forms. Make checks payable to St. Scholastica. Scholarships are available. Please contact Summer for more info.
Registration includes: 4 Meals,lodging, retreat material Please eat dinner before arriving at the Highlands Presbyterian Camp and Retreat Center on Friday. Please bring snack to share!
- Bedding- Sheets, sleeping bag or blanket, pillow
- Warm clothing for mountain weather in November!
- Tennis Shoes/ hiking shoes or boots if it snows!
- Comfortable clothing for inside
- Water bottle
- Medication (in original bottle and marked with name and dosage)
Please feel free to call me or email me for more questions! We are looking forward to this awesome retreat and time spent together with the Lord! Summer Swisher 970-566-3357 email@example.com